Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A few weeks ago, I took some pictures of my really good friend Jessica and her family.  I mean, how cute are they all?  Not only are they all super photogenic, but they are also the sweetest family.  My job wasn't difficult at all.  Jessica had the girls in the cutest matching outfits and the backdrop all set to go.  I just can't get enough of these sweet little faces:) 
This lady sure has the modeling thing down.  She's staring down the camera like it's her job.  Tyra would be proud. 
Wade and I had a lot of fun helping capture these memories.  Head over to Jessica's blog for more pics of her adorable family.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos Kari, you are so talented. You've captured those sweet little baby faces so beautifully. The eyes are amazing. A new career direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! You are incredibly talented!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they really are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girls!!!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids definitely seem comfortable around you. That is so important. I love the expression in the 3rd photo from the bottom, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such an incredible job! You are a natural! I love looking at them! Kevin and I decided that we want to do canvases for our bedroom!! Thank you for loving on my family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such an incredible job! You are a natural! I love looking at them! Kevin and I decided that we want to do canvases for our bedroom!! Thank you for loving on my family!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!