Sunday, November 3, 2013

LIVING IN C-O-L-O-R

Sometimes you see a bright turquoise wall and you just to have jump off a railing in front of it.  This past weekend, we went downtown to check out a craft show.  There were some lovely things, but I'd say my favorite thing was this wall.  It was so cheery and added so much color to the area.  It should be a requirement that all buildings are painted in a fun color, right?

I had been waiting for the perfect time to break out these shoes.  The rest of the outfit was put together with things I've had in my closet for years, but adding these shoes seemed to breathe new life into everything.  
And can we talk about steals for a minute?  I found the necklace below at Charming Charlie on sale for $1.  I don't know any place you can get something for a $1 anymore.  That just makes things seem cooler in my book.
cardigan, socks: Target//shirt, jeans: Old Navy//shoes: Aldo//necklace: Charming Charlie (for $1!)



13 comments:

  1. Those colors are amazing!! Beautiful pictures and looks like you had nice weather too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was beautiful! The perfect fall day. I wish it would stay like this forever instead of turning cold and miserable in a few months.

      Delete
  2. AW MAN! Teal walls. The simple things in life that make me happy...and the colors of your outfit with that wall. Stunning!
    You're just all sorts of adorable..and those shoes! Don't even get me talking about those shoes. SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elicia! I've been wanting a pair of oxfords since last year, but I finally found some reasonably priced ones that weren't so clunky. I got them at DSW with a coupon, so that makes it even better:) Hope you're having a great day!

      Delete
  3. You look great Kari, and the photos are lovely in front of that wall. I was passing some of my favourite grafitti-ed walls at the weekend, but I didn't even bother getting my camera out as a storm force wind in my hair is not a good look at all. The necklace is brilliant, you are right, I don't know anywhere where I can buy something for a dollar (or 62p). Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, CJ! I was lucky that it wasn't windy when we took the pictures:) Hopefully next time you pass by those walls the wind will just be a slight breeze:) Hope you're having a wonderful start to your week.

      Delete
  4. love a good turquoise wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too:) It's just fun to find colorful stuff around the city:)

      Delete
  5. Love the wall. Love the outfit. Love the shoes. Love the makeup. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...thanks, Jessica:) You're the sweetest! Love you, too!

      Delete
  6. Wow, the colors you're wearing coordinate perfectly with that wall. These photos look like they could be in a magazine! I like the picture of the theatre too. It looks cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos-- so fun! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit!!!! I love color! And I am in love with that first photo!! So fun! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!